I would like to invite all HR professionals and managers to sign up for our new open course: „Culture of Accountability: mechanisms, skills, case studies. Online training for HR”.
This is a proposal for conscious managers and HR professionals who want to learn the basic mechanisms that trigger the creation of a Culture of Accountability, learn the skills and attitudes and systemic solutions that build such a culture, as well as familiarize themselves with Polish case studies of implementation. In addition, the course contains elements defining the role of HR departments in the implementation of the Accountability Culture.
I am convinced that you will find our offer valuable. I invite you to read the details!
Sławek Błaszczak, co-owner and partner of 4Results
For whom? For managers and HR professionals who want to support the implementation of a culture of responsibility in their organizations.
The training program includes:
- Module I: Culture of Accountability – key mechanisms, how to start building a culture of accountability
- Module II: Key attitudes, skills of employees and leaders that build Accountability.
- Module III: 3 perspectives worth measuring in the Culture of Accountability – what systemic solutions support step-by-step assumption of responsibility by employees and teams?
- Module IV: The role of HR in implementing a Culture of Accountability.
- Module V: Case Study – examples of implementation.
Date: 8 June, 9.00-13.00 (ONLINE training)
Moderated by: Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 4Results trainer, specializing in implementation of the culture of accountability.
Conditions of participation:
- Promotional price until 21.V.2021: 595 PLN (you save 200 PLN)
- Price from 22.V.2021-7.VI.2021: 795 PLN
(we issue a VAT invoice)
Register now, the number of participants is limited!
Link to registration: https://landing.4results.pl/kurs
We invite you!