It is official! On September 28, David Marquet, the legendary commander of the Santa Fe nuclear submarine, creator of the Intent-Based Leadership methodology, author of Amazon bestsellers „Turn the Ship Around!” (eng. Change the Course!) and “Leadership is Language”. David will be the keynote speaker of the event, which we will open with his speech. We cordially invite you to sign up!
Accountability Culture Congress
On 28/09/2021, we invite you to the Accountability Culture Congress (ACC), the first event of this type in Poland, which gives the opportunity to meet outstanding speakers, management experts and leaders to talk about building methods, implementation techniques and the benefits of Accountability Culture. Already now the Congress has been joined by: David Marquet (retired US Navy captain, author of the bestseller „Change the course!”), Jacek Santorski (business psychologist, entrepreneur), Paweł Motyl (leading Polish leadership expert), the event will be hosted by: Sławek Błaszczak (partner 4Results ), Maciej Trybulec (speaker, former president of Sanofi Pasteur). We will announce the name of the next speaker every 2 weeks. Register right now!
- For CEOs, board members and top management of companies
- For HR Business Partners, directors and specialists
- For innovators, management experts, pioneers of new management methodologies
Why is it worth it?
- Learn how to improve your results by involving everyone in the company more
- Learn to build a great workplace by increasing your satisfaction and self-actualization
- See how to put into practice the latest management methodologies and the discoveries of psychology
- September 28, 2021 in Warsaw
- 5 hours of concentrated dose of inspiration
- In hybrid form: in the room or online
- Q&A sessions, case studies presentations, discussion with speakers