TPM (Total Productive Management)
TPM is an Operational Excellence program focused on improving machinery and devices by eliminating production losses and developing employees' skills while striving to change the culture of the company.
4Results clients win the TPM Excellence Award.
Would you like to know how?
Total Productive Maintenance program belongs to the group of Operational Excellence program, which are designed for companies that manufacture products in a continuous, mass, high-volume system, as well as organizations that maintain extensive machinery.
This is an approach chosen by companies that, in the long term, wish to control their development, strengthen their market position, increase the level of security, and provide their employees with an attractive working environment while aiming at changing the organizational culture.
A key element is striving for total elimination of losses by implementing new processes and with them, continuous improvement tools.
Ekspert TPM/ Board Member 4 Results
Consultant w 4Results
increase in efficiency
reduction of waste
Comprehensiveness – the program covers the entire organization and builds the engagement of all employees.
Productivity – we implement a culture of maximum productivity and efficiency.
Maintenance and improvement – we ensure the expected results thanks to continuous optimization of machinery.
we ensure optimal traffic maintenance
we implement workflow to ensure high quality
we introduce high safety standards in the organization
We check the company in terms of the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of implementing TPM or in terms of the assessment of the company’s performance in a TPM program it has introduced – we identify gaps by auditing the TPM elements. As a result of the analysis, we’re able to recommend specific actions for implementation or support in the TPM program realized in the company.
Together with the management board and production leaders, we hold sessions during which we develop assumptions, directions and goals for production optimization. At this stage we sometimes clarify the strategy together. In some situations, strategic workshops are held before the potential analysis. Sessions with managers are a key element complementing the TPM implementation program. We also provide consulting services to large organizations that implement TPM independently and need support in specific elements of the program.
- we define your strategic needs in terms of productivity, costs, quality, safety, human resources, deliveries and innovation,
- we define key program (Must Win Battle) and indicators to measure effectiveness,
- we schedule specific actions related to with key processes in the company,
- we define tasks and responsibilities for entrusted processes and activities.
We help develop strategic goals for the organization: we set key projects and choose methods to measure success using tools such as the Balanced Scorecard.
We support planned, long-term implementation of the TPM strategy in the organization at all levels of the company and in all areas (pillars) of TPM. We help you through 12 stages of TPM organizational development (according to JIPM), of which five include program preparation, one sets the start of the implementation, and the six remaining ones cover implementation activities.
We provide the necessary assistance in implementing selected elements of TPM in the organization, as an external partner on your path of continuous improvement of the company.
During the program, we offer comprehensive training support in the preparation of trainers and the development of TPM competences at all stages of implementation and at every level of the organization.
Companies considering implementing the TPM strategy in their organization may take advantage of reference visits to our clients who are enjoying benefits and great results thanks to TPM.
- elimination of all types of losses,
- implementation of a work culture focused on pursuing greater productivity (focused improvement), team problem solving and a common concern for the working environment,
- implementation of competences in the production team that ensure continuous care for the machines used (Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance),
- HR development focused on business goals (people development/education & training) at all levels of the organization,
- optimization and improvement of maintenance processes based on the elimination of losses (KAIZEN),
- shortening the time taken for the company to implement new products and devices,
- a significant reduction of the time taken to integrate new employees to work while minimizing the accompanying losses,
- improved efficiency of the office, service and production-support areas,
- minimizing the risk of accidents, creating a friendly, safe and competitive work environment.
OEE – packaging lines
Reduction of quality defects
More ideas per employee
OEE – process lines
Reduction of complaints
Reduction of accidents
Reduction of micro-holds