I would like to invite all HR professionals and managers to sign up for our new open course: „Accountability Culture: mechanisms, skills, case studies. Online training for HR”.
This is a proposal for conscious managers and HR professionals who want to learn the basic mechanisms that trigger the creation of Accountability Culture, learn the skills and attitudes and systemic solutions that build such a culture, as well as familiarize themselves with Polish case studies of implementation. In addition, the course contains elements defining the role of HR departments in the implementation of the Accountability Culture.
I am convinced that you will find our offer valuable. I invite you to read the details!
Sławek Błaszczak, co-owner and partner of 4Results
For whom? For managers and HR professionals who want to support the implementation of Accountability Culture in their organisations.
The training program includes:
- Module I: Accountability Culture – key mechanisms, how to start building accountability culture
- Module II: Key attitudes, skills of employees and leaders that build Accountability.
- Module III: 3 perspectives worth measuring in the Accountability Culture – what systemic solutions support step-by-step assumption of responsibility by employees and teams?
- Module IV: The role of HR in implementing an Accountability Culture.
- Module V: Case Study – examples of implementation.
Date: 8 June, 9.00-13.00 (ONLINE training)
Moderated by: Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 4Results trainer, specializing in implementation of Accountability Culture.
Conditions of participation:
- Promotional price until 21.V.2021: 595 PLN (you save 200 PLN)
- Price from 22.V.2021-7.VI.2021: 795 PLN
(we issue a VAT invoice)
Register now, the number of participants is limited!
Link to registration: https://landing.4results.pl/kurs
We invite you!